Frequently asked questions
On Point is a lightweight application that lets us monitor your computer’s health so we can proactively solve your issues before they become a pain. Stuff is going to happen to your computer that puts it at risk or requires attention, like viruses, new software updates or data breaches. On Point alerts you to potential problems so you can get in touch with me anytime you need help.
If you’d like, this product can also help us proactively monitor and fix issues on your computer when they arise. I’d be happy to tell you about the monthly packages we offer.
On Point is a lightweight application that is installed on your computer and runs in the background with minimal to no impact on your computer’s speed or performance.
It monitors for potential problems so you can pass it off to us before it becomes a real pain for you. You’ll get a simple notification if a problem arises, and easily be able to get in touch with me using On Point, if you’d like.
We offer a range of packaging which include:
• Monitoring: we keep an eye out for problems on your computer before they become a real pain for you
• Managed Anti-virus: this service is dedicated to detecting and removing harmful viruses that try to hurt your machine
• Patch Management: when there’s an Operating System or software update, let us do the heavy lifting and take care of that for you. It’s important to update your Operating System and other software whenever updates are available to protect your computer from malware.
No, we can’t. The information we can see is purely for diagnosing and fixing hardware and software issues. We do not track personal information. Examples of information we can see are:
• Hardware Information (Motherboard, CPU, Memory, Hard Drive)
• What applications are installed on the computer
• What applications run on startup
• Recent malware found by Antivirus
We offer a range of monthly packages so you can decide what works best for you.
Our Basic Package includes: 1) Monitoring your computer for issues and 2) Desktop notifications to alert you to an issue so you can quickly request service. We offer this package at no charge to our customers.
Our next package is the Monitoring Package, which includes monitoring and desktop notifications from the Basic package, plus Tech Monitoring. This means that we can proactively see your computer’s issues as they occur and you don’t even need to worry about contacting us. We’ll be in touch with you to let you know the issue and how we can fix it.
Our Monitoring Package is only $4.99 per month.
Our next package is the Monitoring + Antivirus Package, which includes everything from the two other packages, plus Managed Antivirus. This lets us watch out for any harmful viruses that are trying to hurt your computer so it stays secure, and remove any viruses when they arise.
Our Monitoring + AV Package are $9.99 per month.
Our most comprehensive package is the Monitoring + AV Plus package. It includes everything from the other packages, plus we’ll include a free computer clean up anytime you need to bring your computer into our shop. Extend the lifetime of your machine by letting us clean it for you!
Our Monitoring + AV Plus package is $29.99 per month.